Jumi sessions with Jevon Dangeli take place at the following locations and dates:
South Africa, Langebaan beach:
February 10, 17 – 2018. Both sessions 9-10am (meet 8:50am in front of Pearlies restaurant parking). Free for all from age 6 upwards.
South Africa, Langebaan Sanctuary:
February 25 – 2018 (part of the open awareness weekend)
UK, London, Finchley:
May 5 – 2017 (part of the open awareness weekend)
Italy, Trento, Judo San club – in Palasport:
- From age 6 upwards
- Classes in English only
- No previous judo experience necessary
- Registration required: 347 186 3733 (Jana – Italian & English speaking)
- Dress: white t-shirt & black sport pants
- Cost: Free (donations welcome)
- All sessions on Mondays & Wednesdays 5-6pm on the following dates:
January 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 29
March 19, 26
April 9, 16, 23
May 14, 21, 28
June 4, 6
Public jumi sessions are free (besides those that take place within the open awareness events).
Contact us to arrange jumi sessions, or a jumi retreat, or a jumi camp for kids in your area.